Sunday, January 29, 2012

Many details

It was a good week last week when I met with the bank and an equipment guy and a prospective employee and corresponded with many suppliers and finished my corporate espionage by sampling some local takeout dinners.

I completed my ServSafe food safety course from the OSU Extension folks.

I got quotes on the range/oven hood which came in a little lower than I had budgeted which is good as the construction costs for the wiring and plumbing and wall materials are a little higher than I thought they'd be.

Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to buy for a takeout dinner that I may not be thinking of. Here's what I have so far:

Meatloaf

Mac n cheese

Lasagna (meat and veg)

Chicken pasta

Stuffed red peppers

Specials

Chicken pot pie turnovers

Stuffed acorn squash

Roast pork

Pulled pork

Chicken breast rollups

Chicken pot pie

Ham steak

Salmon

Quiche

Pot roast

Ribs

Baked ziti

Ovenfried chicken

Pasta with sausage and veg

The first 4 I'll have everyday, with the others offered as specials in a rotation that I'll post to Facebook daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment