Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The name debate

This last week, the topic arose of the unsuitability of the name Daddy's Girl for my venture. Some felt it didn't give an indication of the nature of the business, while others felt it has a less-than-savory connotation. I polled my Kickstarter backers and put it up for discussion on Facebook. In the end, opinion was split about 50-50. With this in mind, I'm now entertaining the name Good To Go for the food operation, possibly with by Daddy's Girl appended in small letters in the logo design. Thoughts? Email me at dweiserbg@gmail.com

I have obtained more pieces of the required documentation (who knew??) and got one insurance quote. Tomorrow an equipment vendor is meeting me out at the shop to assess my proposed kitchen layout. After that, I'll set up meetings with the architects who both have my current drawing.

I feel as if I'm behind schedule but I can rein that in with a couple days of buckling down. Thanks again for all your support.

1 comment: