Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moving along

I was delighted to find out that I can get a good chunk of change out of my Roth IRA that even my financial guy said was a good idea as it's already taxed money that's not making a boatload of investment income. So with that and Kickstarter, I'm good for about $18,000. Plus I am this | | close to having my loan application for the BG econ dev folks ready. And I have two architects looking at my layout drawing.

Yesterday I talked with an ad rep from the Sentinel (BG's newspaper) about online advertising and sponsoring Cook's Corner in the printed paper and being in the Cook's Corner free cookbook that they hand out at the county fair.

Also I called banks about business checking accounts and have the names of 2 tax people that I will call tomorrow. The state has approved my LLC application and I should be getting that document in the mail tomorrow. By the end of January, I should have all financing in place. Also, I called Doug Black about logos.

The timeline has February being focused on food: making it in quantity, costing it out for real, talking with wholesale vendors, choosing takeout containers.

In March, I will sign the lease and start moving equipment in. And work on the front construction and interior design.

So opening the beginning of April is looking like a reality. Thanks to everyone for their input, financial and otherwise.

Save your marriage. Let Daddy's Girl cook.

1 comment:

  1. hey..!!!Excellent Post!!!Appreciate you taking the time to put this article up.

    Plastic Bulk Containers

    ReplyDelete